1. MinzoIndia keeps the Registration of customers on the Platform free. MinzoIndia does not charge any fee for browsing/registering on the Platform. MinzoIndia reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, MinzoIndia may, at its sole discretion, introduce new products/services and modify some or all of the existing products & services offered on the Platform. In such an event, MinzoIndia reserves the right to introduce fees for the new products/services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing products/services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and payable to MinzoIndia. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws for making payments to MinzoIndia. You hereby agree that MinzoIndia shall have the right to set off any amounts due and payable by you to MinzoIndia against any payments due from MinzoIndia to You.
2. If the order is on COD (Cash on Delivery) and the amount exceeds Rs.5000/- then the buyer has to pay at least 20% of the total order amount as the token money to MinzoIndia for placing the order successfully.
3. If an order placed by the buyer gets delayed, rejected, or not accepted by the seller then the company will not or cannot be liable for any misleading and losses of the buyer at all.
4. If the buyer is found guilty of placing orders and canceling orders too many times, MinzoIndia reserves all the rights to handle the buyer’s case explicitly and may demand a penalty in future transactions as the case may be.
5. Buyer can return the order within 7 days of accepting the order providing valid proofs of sub-quality product / damaged product / low-quality standards/ etc. delivery. No return requests will be entertained or accepted by MinzoIndia if the buyer fails to place the return request within 7 days of order delivery.
6. Buyer will be solely responsible for the delivered product once he has given a written approval either through MinzoIndia Platform or through Email communication for a purchase order of the same until unless the buyer provides proofs of compromised product quality. Otherwise, MinzoIndia is not liable to accept the return request for the same delivery.
7. If Buyers and sellers are found guilty of directly dealing with each other for the products that they are dealing in through the MinzoIndia platform. Then, MinzoIndia cannot and will not be liable to accept return requests, exchange products, pay any repayments of damaged products, etc. at all. MinzoIndia will not participate in such a case and reserves its rights to deactivate/terminate the seller and buyer accounts both at any point in time.
8. If the Buyer does not accept the delivery of the product at the destination then MinzoIndia reserves all the rights to deduct the transportation charges either from the pre-submitted Token Money or deduct the amount from the next purchase order.